Laser hair removal offers smooth skin that’s always ready to be shown off — without the hassle of shaving or the discomfort of waxing.
Getting Ready for Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- No waxing, tweezing, electrolysis, or hair removal creams for one month before treatment
- Shave the area the day before your laser hair removal appointment with a new razor
- No direct or indirect sun exposure, spray tanning, or any self-tanning for two weeks before laser hair removal
- For one full month before laser hair removal, apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 50 anytime you go outside
- No deodorants, creams, lotions, or cosmetics on treatment area the day of your treatment